- I'll still handle the frontline attack, the confrontation with mace .
- Dr. mace would be assisted by scientific specialists in the agency .
- Mace was attempting to recover; there was savage hatred in his eyes .
- Lord and mace would be destroyed, of course-a thought which left her unconcerned .
- Relishing his power, mace ruled that the entire test sequence should be done again .
- It was obvious that mace recognized instantly the top item-one of the brokerage transaction slips .
- When the australian matter was reached, mace became emotionally disturbed, then seemed suddenly to go to pieces .
- Equally maddening was that several times when mace imperiously demanded extra data, it developed that what was being sought was already in the original submission .
- Of all the witnesses to appear before the senate subcommittee on ethical merchandising during its investigation of montayne, dr. gideon mace suffered the hardest time .
- The mayor has a mace which is held as a sign of authority
- Including tear gas , mace and phosphorous acids
- Crush - a common attack with maces , hammers and mauls
- Mace specialization - the stun effect can now be resisted
- Thou noble prince hath arrived - she s got a mace
- Thou noble prince hath arrived - - she ` s got a mace
- Major adverse cardiovascular events , mace
- His weapons are the plough and the mace
- She put some mace into the meat
- - i ' ve got tweezers - i ' ve got mace
- I ' ve got tweezers - i ' ve got mace