- 丁點兒: [方言] (表示極少或極小) a tiny bit 這丁點兒事不必放在心上。 don't bother about such trifles. ...
- 沒有一丁點證據: there was not a single scrap of evidence
- 這丁點兒事不必放在心上: don't bother about such trifles
- 這只碗上丁點兒毛病都沒有: there isn't the slightest flaw in this bowl
- 一丁: ding yi
- 馮一丁: feng yiding
- 一丁胺: monobutylamine
- 一丁田: itthoda; yoboroda; yooroda
- 不識一丁: illiterate; completely illeterate; not to know a single word
- 地一丁目: hirakawachi 1 chome
- 甘油-α-一丁醚: glycerin-alpha-monobutyl ether
- 磷酸一丁酯: mbp; monobutylphosphate
- 一丁公司: il joung corp
- 正一丁腈: n-butyronitrile
- 差點兒: 1.(質量上稍次) not quite up to the mark; not good enough; slightly inferior to 短語和例 ...
- 掉點兒: [口語] (落下疏疏的雨點) start to rain 掉點兒了。 it's starting to rain
- 快點兒: ball 1; get moving; hurry up
- 輕點兒: be quiet
- 一點兒: a bit; a little; thimbleful; taste; small amount 一點兒都不知道 have not the fa ...
- 有點兒: 1.(不多) some; a little 別擔心, 你還有點兒時間呢。 don't worry, you still have a littl ...
- 二甘醇一丁醚: butyl carbitol; degmbe; diethylene glycol monobutyl ether
- 甘油一丁酸酯: monobutyrin
- 兩順一丁砌法: flemish double-stretcher bond; flying flemish bond; monk bond
- 兩順一丁砌合: monk bond
- He had not changed, not in the very least .
- Nobody budged you an inch .
- There's not a damn thing special about any of us .
- There was hardly a touch of earth in her love for clare .
- The man died very suddenly from drinking a small amount of rum after eating a large quantity of bananas .
- The indian civilian, glancing at shelton in an affectionate and doubtful way, replied: "you haven't changed a bit, old chap. "
- He doesn ' t know diddly - jack about what we ' re doing
- I ' ll have a wee drop of cream in my coffee
- Doctor , i m no coward ; no , not i - not so much
- The merest noise is enough to wake him