- a tiny [little] bit; an iota; a trace; one jot or tittle; the slightest; the smallest scrap of; the least bit
短語和例子沒有一絲一毫的差別 without the least difference
- 沒有一絲一毫的差別: without the least difference
- 沒有一絲一毫是真的: there’s no truth in it
- 一絲: a gleam of; isshi; spark
- 絲一般的: silky
- 一毫克沙龍: salem pianissimo
- 像絲一樣柔軟: soft fine smooth etc like silk
- 十分之一毫米: decimillimeter
- 一毫升石榴汁: dash of grenadine
- 像絲一樣的頭發: the silken hair
- 一絲不差: exactly the same; not a bit difference; not the slightest difference; without ...
- 一絲不錯: all correct; be all true
- 一絲不茍: be strict in one's demands; be conscientious and meticulous; be scrupulous abo ...
- 一絲不茍的: divcise; overcritical; precise; punctilious; scrupulous
- 一絲不茍地: fastidiously; regularly; strictly; to the dot of an i
- 一絲不掛: in nature's garb;be in the nude;be starknaked; buck naked; have nothing on; in ...
- 一絲不掛的: stark-naked
- 一絲愁云: feeling of sadness; a cloud of sorrow
- 一絲春意: a touch of spring
- 一絲的微笑: a faint smile
- 一絲光線: gleam
- 一絲灰塵: a speck of dirt
- 一絲亮光: a thread of light
- 一絲微笑: a ghost of a smile
- 一絲笑容: a smile lit up one's face
- 一死百了: death squares all accounts.; death pays all scores [debts].; death quits all s ...
- I looked at him, and had not the slightest doubt he was sincere .
- My mother did not suffer her authority to pass from her without a shadow of protest .
- Everything had been done behind the scenes, hush-hush, without any leaks to the media .
- It was always odious to her to have any small fears or contrivances about her actions .
- Don ' t hurt the people who love you very much
- I deny that i have any connection with this leaflet
- We do n ' t want to do anything to stress them .
- And what happened today does nothing to diminish it
- The reading was all about jim , and just described him to a dot
- But i imagined you in every detail