- to the dot of an i
- "一絲不茍" 英文翻譯： be strict in one's demands; ...
- "地" 英文翻譯： the earth
- "細致地、一絲不茍地" 英文翻譯： meticulously
- "極其仔細的，一絲不茍地" 英文翻譯： meticulous
- "一絲不茍地完成任務" 英文翻譯： dot one's/the i's and cross one's/the t's complete the final details of a task
- "有規則地, 一絲不茍地, 正式地" 英文翻譯： regularly
- "一絲不茍" 英文翻譯： be strict in one's demands; be conscientious and meticulous; be scrupulous about every detail; meticulously attentive; dot the i's and cross the t's; methodistic; neglect no detail; not to be the least bit negligent; thorough; (work) in a careful and thoroughgoing way; work with meticulous attention and conscientiously; work with the greatest care
- "一絲不茍的" 英文翻譯： divcise; overcritical; precise; punctilious; scrupulous
- "方形, 拘謹, 一絲不茍" 英文翻譯： squareness
- "一絲不茍的人" 英文翻譯： thorough person
- "整潔的，一絲不茍的" 英文翻譯： trig
- "謹小慎微的,一絲不茍的" 英文翻譯： punctilious
- "一絲不茍的, 精確的, 過細的" 英文翻譯： meticulous
- "一絲不差" 英文翻譯： exactly the same; not a bit difference; not the slightest difference; without the least difference
- "一絲不錯" 英文翻譯： all correct; be all true
- "一絲不掛" 英文翻譯： in nature's garb;be in the nude;be starknaked; buck naked; have nothing on; in a state of nature; in one's birthday suit; in one's skin; in the altogether; not to have a rag to one's back; not have a stitch on; strip to the buff; without a shred of clothing on; with noting on
- "一絲不掛的" 英文翻譯： stark-naked
- "赤裸裸, 一絲不掛" 英文翻譯： have nothing on; with nothing on
- "赤裸裸的，一絲不掛，裸體" 英文翻譯： as naked as i was born/as a worm/as one’s nail
- "記錄顯示，我一絲不掛" 英文翻譯： the record shows, i've got no clothes and did it my way
- "生日禮服；一絲不掛" 英文翻譯： birthday suit
- "一絲不掛；赤身裸體" 英文翻譯： birthday suit
- "一絲不掛的, 赤裸的" 英文翻譯： stark-naked
- "一絲不掛的車模" 英文翻譯： plmm
- "不茍" 英文翻譯： (不隨便; 不馬虎) not lax; not casual; careful; conscientious; in a serious manner; solemn; strict; upright 一絲不茍 most conscientiously
- Granny bore the standard for god .
- Davis stuck to that decision resolve meticulously .
- Carefully she rubbed and ironed every fold and every hem .
- He wiped his hands on his fatigue trousers with a slow thorough motion .
- She inquired scrupulously about her husband's health and about the young man's own .
- Don ' t just zip through it quickly but study it scrupulously
- I always see him dotting his i ' s and cross his t ' s in every exam
- Remember , comrades , there must be no alteration in our plans : they shall be carried out to the day
- It is in france where the old traditions are jealously guarded , for instance the aging of the wines in oak barrels
- He was wearing a dark suit with a tie scrupulously knotted , an exact image of the way he dresses for decades
, "一絲不茍的, 精確的, 過細的"英文
, "一絲不掛的, 赤裸的"英文