- be strict in one's demands; be conscientious and meticulous; be scrupulous about every detail; meticulously attentive; dot the i's and cross the t's; methodistic; neglect no detail; not to be the least bit negligent; thorough; (work) in a careful and thoroughgoing way; work with meticulous attention and conscientiously; work with the greatest care
- 一絲不茍的: divcise; overcritical; precise; punctilious; scrupulous
- 一絲不茍地: fastidiously; regularly; strictly; to the dot of an i
- 方形, 拘謹, 一絲不茍: squareness
- 一絲不茍的人: thorough person
- 細致地、一絲不茍地: meticulously
- 整潔的，一絲不茍的: trig
- 極其仔細的，一絲不茍地: meticulous
- 謹小慎微的,一絲不茍的: punctilious
- 一絲不茍的, 精確的, 過細的: meticulous
- 一絲不茍地完成任務: dot one's/the i's and cross one's/the t's complete the final details of a task
- 有規則地, 一絲不茍地, 正式地: regularly
- 一絲不差: exactly the same; not a bit difference; not the slightest difference; without ...
- 一絲不錯: all correct; be all true
- 一絲不掛: in nature's garb;be in the nude;be starknaked; buck naked; have nothing on; in ...
- 一絲不掛的: stark-naked
- 赤裸裸, 一絲不掛: have nothing on; with nothing on
- 赤裸裸的，一絲不掛，裸體: as naked as i was born/as a worm/as one’s nail
- 記錄顯示，我一絲不掛: the record shows, i've got no clothes and did it my way
- 生日禮服；一絲不掛: birthday suit
- 一絲不掛；赤身裸體: birthday suit
- 一絲不掛的, 赤裸的: stark-naked
- 一絲不掛的車模: plmm
- 不茍: (不隨便; 不馬虎) not lax; not casual; careful; conscientious; in a serious manner; s ...
- 一絲: a gleam of; isshi; spark
- 一司: ichiji; kazushi
- Granny bore the standard for god .
- Billy is punctilious in the performance of his duties .
- Davis stuck to that decision resolve meticulously .
- Miss stackpole was a strictly veracious reporter .
- He was a spry, suave, and very precise general .
- Carefully she rubbed and ironed every fold and every hem .
- The new york ritual was precise and inflexible in such matters .
- He wiped his hands on his fatigue trousers with a slow thorough motion .
- There are many notes which indicate how scrupulous jane is about facts .
- He was the tough man, sounding warnings and bringing bad news .