- a smile lit up one's face
- 一: one
- 絲: silk
- 笑容: smiling expression; smile
- 她臉上沒有一絲笑容: there isn't a trace of a smile on her face
- 一絲笑意: a faint smile; a mere trace of a smile
- 一絲笑意（微量，少許）: a mere trace of a smile
- 一絲: a gleam of; isshi; spark
- 笑容: smiling expression; smile 慈祥的笑容 a kindly smile; 滿面笑容的姑娘 a laughing girl
- 現笑容: laugh
- 一絲不差: exactly the same; not a bit difference; not the slightest difference; without ...
- 一絲不錯: all correct; be all true
- 一絲不茍: be strict in one's demands; be conscientious and meticulous; be scrupulous abo ...
- 一絲不茍的: divcise; overcritical; precise; punctilious; scrupulous
- 一絲不茍地: fastidiously; regularly; strictly; to the dot of an i
- 一絲不掛: in nature's garb;be in the nude;be starknaked; buck naked; have nothing on; in ...
- 一絲不掛的: stark-naked
- 一絲愁云: feeling of sadness; a cloud of sorrow
- 一絲春意: a touch of spring
- 一絲的微笑: a faint smile
- 一絲光線: gleam
- 一絲灰塵: a speck of dirt
- 一絲亮光: a thread of light
- 一絲微笑: a ghost of a smile
- 一絲興趣: a gleam of interest
- 一絲一毫: a tiny [little] bit; an iota; a trace; one jot or tittle; the slightest; the s ...
- There is n't a trace of a smile on her face ..
- Paul was half smiling. it was babbitt who rambled now .
- At the concert, though mr. momus sang his most stunning comic songs, and asked his most astonishing riddles, never did a kind smile come to visit foker's lips .
- A smile animated her face
- Our company ' s objective is : with us extremely diligently , receives inexchange your smiling face
- The little old man was no longer smiling ; his face was cadaverous , his eyes bright and keen as steel
- “ i ' ll get your bags , “ edward said with a fake smile . together they headed for the buggy
- Oh , it ' s you ! ’ commander zadak said . he did not smile . ‘ rilla , your father ' s going to be angry
“噢，是你。 ”扎達克司令說話了。他不帶一絲笑容： “瑞拉，你父親會生氣的。 ”
- On the boy ' s pale face was a half - smile that seemed to suggest that he was happy to have given his life for his country
- Vandeuvres gave her his word of honor that mme robert had given a spontaneous refusal . he listened and he argued with much gravity , for he was well accustomed to similar scenes and knew how women in such a state ought to be treated