- a faint smile; a mere trace of a smile
- 一: one
- 絲: silk
- 一絲笑意（微量，少許）: a mere trace of a smile
- 一絲笑容: a smile lit up one's face
- 她臉上沒有一絲笑容: there isn't a trace of a smile on her face
- 一絲: a gleam of; isshi; spark
- 面帶笑意: one's face shows smiling mood
- 帶有玩笑意味的: tongue-in-cheek
- 豐富她眼中的笑意: enrich that smile her eyes began
- 一絲不差: exactly the same; not a bit difference; not the slightest difference; without ...
- 一絲不錯: all correct; be all true
- 一絲不茍: be strict in one's demands; be conscientious and meticulous; be scrupulous abo ...
- 一絲不茍的: divcise; overcritical; precise; punctilious; scrupulous
- 一絲不茍地: fastidiously; regularly; strictly; to the dot of an i
- 一絲不掛: in nature's garb;be in the nude;be starknaked; buck naked; have nothing on; in ...
- 一絲不掛的: stark-naked
- 一絲愁云: feeling of sadness; a cloud of sorrow
- 一絲春意: a touch of spring
- 一絲的微笑: a faint smile
- 一絲光線: gleam
- 一絲灰塵: a speck of dirt
- 一絲亮光: a thread of light
- 一絲微笑: a ghost of a smile
- 一絲興趣: a gleam of interest
- 一絲一毫: a tiny [little] bit; an iota; a trace; one jot or tittle; the slightest; the s ...
- A glimmer of smile came to the dry lips .
- A faint smile relaxed the drawn lines of her mouth .
- Foinet's bitter mouth outlined the shadow of a smile .
- A swift smile crossed her husband's face, then disappeared .
- I should seem to be rejoicing when i am solemn all the time .
- She looked at him, and the shadow of a smile played upon her this pale lips .
- A smile barely touched her eyes, but anyone who knew her could tell she was most pleased .
- The room exploded in laughter . the supervisor clamped off a smile and walked back to his office
- She still smiled that vague smile which slightly disclosed her white teeth , and as the count passed she questioned him
- Come on , ned . ned lambert sidled down from the table . the editor s blue eyes roved towards mr bloom s face , shadowed by a smile