音標：[ sānbèi ] 讀音:"三倍"怎麼讀"三倍"的意思用"三倍"造句
- The sample size would have to be quadrupled .
- The crop acreage could be quadrupled .
- This object has been photographed at a magnification of 3 .
- His salary is treble mine .
- The power utilities will need to quadruple their capacity .
- Output has tripled .
- It discharges three times as much water as the st. lawrnce .
- This was compounded by the doubling and redoubling in the size of armies and navies .
- "i think so too," replied barbicane; "that is why i propose to quadruple the length. "
- Yet this is the thirty-fourth month since lord baldwin decided that the air force must be tripled .