音標：[ shìchūyǒuyīn ] 讀音:"事出有因"怎麼讀"事出有因"的漢語解釋
- He was getting angry -- and with some justification .
- These things happen for a good reason , they have social roots .
- There must be a reason !
- It is by no means accidental .
- There is good reason for it .
- I felt the reasons for your silence, and i feared to seem importunate, by writing .
- No , but i ' m sure there ' s an explanation
- I ' m sure if they ' re tracking jack bauer , they have a reason
- Autumn in new york 2000
- Everything happens for a reason
- 更多例句： 1 2