- this utterance of his was greeted with bursts of uproarious laughter
- 他的: his
- 講話: speak; talk; address speech; ...
- 引起: give rise to; lead to; set o ...
- 陣陣: spasmodically; riffle; play; ...
- 哄然大笑: laugh uproariously; roar wit ...
- 哄然大笑: laugh uproariously; roar with laughter; burst into a guffaw; a volley of laugh ...
- 發出哄然大笑: let out a loud guffaw
- 他的講話帶著悲觀的調子: there was a note of pessimism in what he said
- 他的講話的幾份油印材料: some cyclostyled copies of his speech
- 引起陣痛: odynopoeia
- 突然大笑: burst into laughter
- 他的講座引起我的興趣: his lecture is interesting to me
- 刮起陣陣的狂風: the wind blowing in gusts
- 他的講話雖然簡短可是非常有意思: what he said was brief but significant. interesting
- 他的講話贏得了聽眾的贊許: his speech won approval from the audience
- 突然大笑起來: burst into laughter; wenjinhu staring me a long time suddenly into laughter
- 不連貫的講話: talkee talkee; talkee-talkee
- 她突然大笑起來: she broke into a loud laugh
- 哄然: boisterous; uproarious
- 引起哄堂大笑: set the room in a roar
- 閉幕式上的講話: closing remarks
- 大張撻伐的講話: a speech full of invective
- 鼓舞人心的講話: an inspiring speech guideintroduction
- 鼓舞士氣的講話: pep talk
- 含糊不清的講話: an inarticulate speech essay sound
- This utterance of his was greeted with bursts of uproarious laughter .