- He cupped his hands , puffing breath in and out .
- He puffed breath in and out .
- The great body of the bridge flooring and the suspenders was swayed to and fro .
- The two departments adeptly pushed the ball back and forth into each other's court .
- After my enclosure was finished and i let them loose, they would follow me up and down .
- When an inhomogeneous plane wave is introduced into a dense dielectric layer, it can bounce between the two boundaries .
- I have walked up and down, of an evening, opposite jellyby's house, only to look upon the bricks that once contained you .
- The lion keeps pacing back and forth in its cage
- The pendulum of the old clock swung back and forth
- The wind moved the trees gently back and forth