- Mrs. rogaum began fearfully to cry. rogaum walked and blustered to himself .
- As she loitered between the lamp-post and the entry to the subterranean ladies, dvae whitby came up in his best american suit, and she asked him where kath was .
- I strode up and down in her drawing - room
- His face had withered . in the strenuousness of his concentration he treadled fitfully on the floor
- He could not , by any contrivance , think closely enough ; that was the meaning of his vague movement
- As she loitered between the lamp - post and the entry to the subterranean ladies , dvae whitby came up in his best american suit , and she asked him where kath was
- He roamed to and fro , meantime , in a state approaching distraction ; his heavy sighs succeeding each other so thick as to leave no space for common breathing between
- With no formal education , “ pussy ” jones spent her childhood reading and “ making up ” ( compulsively walking up and down very fast with a book in her hand , while improvising an imaginary story out loud )
瓊斯“小姑娘”并未受過任何正式教育，童年時喜歡閱讀和“編故事” （即手中攜一本書不受自主地疾步來回走著，同時大聲念出自己即時編構的故事） 。
- Speaking specifically about manic depression , she asked , " how would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute , then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next ?
測試主題定為躁狂抑郁癥，她問道： “你將怎樣診斷這樣的一個病人，他先是來回走著并大聲叫喊了一分鐘，然后坐在一張椅子上失控般地哭泣。 ”
- So was moscow deserted , as napoleon , weary , uneasy and frowning , paced up and down at the kamerkolezhsky wall awaiting that merely external , but still to his mind essential observance of the proprietiesa deputation
- 更多例句： 1 2