- take it lying down; take orders [hear and obey] submissively; be all obedience; be docile and obedient; be extremely obedient; be servile; obey docilely [submissively; meekly; servilely]; obey with servility; one's head bows low, with hands cupping one's ears.; servile like a dog; submissive; servility
- "俯首" 英文翻譯： bow one's head (in submission)
- "后貼耳" 英文翻譯： pinning of ear
- "貼耳式助聽器" 英文翻譯： ear attached type hearing aid
- "submissively俯首聽命" 英文翻譯： submissively to hear and obey; answer every order with a low bow; be at sb.'s beck and call; be docile and obedient; bend one's neck; bow down to obey submissively; bow one's head to superior might; obey sb.'s orders with all due submission
- "俯首沉沒" 英文翻譯： founder head down
- "俯首就范" 英文翻譯： obey [submit]; submit (oneself) to the law; submit to the authorities with meekness; submit with a bent head; surrender without struggle
- "俯首就縛" 英文翻譯： droop one's head and allow oneself to be bound -- to give [offer] no resistance
- "俯首就戮" 英文翻譯： bow before the butcher's knife
- "俯首屈膝" 英文翻譯： kneel down humbly
- "俯首受罰" 英文翻譯： bend the head to receive punishment; kiss the rod
- "俯首受辱" 英文翻譯： give one's head for the washing; docilely submit to sb.'s abuse
- "俯首帖耳" 英文翻譯： fu shou tie er
- "俯首聽命" 英文翻譯： submissively to hear and obeyanswer every order with a low bowbe at sb.'s beck and callbe docile and obedientbend one's neckbow down to obey submissivelybow one's head to superior mightobey sb.'s orders with all due submissionsubmissively
- "甘心俯首" 英文翻譯： be content to bow one's head and yield to..
- "鞠躬，俯躬，俯首" 英文翻譯： bow
- "俯首征, 古耳德氏俯首征" 英文翻譯： bowed head sign
- "甘受, 對俯首屈服" 英文翻譯： take...lying down
- "古爾德俯首征" 英文翻譯： gould bowed head sign
- "冥冥之中有人貼耳低語" 英文翻譯： something whispers in my ear and says
- "對挑戰俯首稱臣" 英文翻譯： take a challenge lying down
- "俯首甘為孺子牛" 英文翻譯： head bowed, like a willing ox i serve the children.; modesty combined with the spirit of willingly serving the young and weak
- "俯首聽命，逆來順受" 英文翻譯： hacer de yunque
- "橫眉冷對千夫指,俯首甘為孺子牛" 英文翻譯： Fierce-browed,I coolly defy a thousand pointing fingers. Head-bowed,like a willing ox I serve the children.
- "橫眉冷對千夫指俯首甘為孺子牛" 英文翻譯： headbowed like a willing ox i serve the children
- Dr. middleton bowed to the litany .
- He could bend her to his will .
- And he'd surrender, muttering, "yes, my love. "
- I knew he was trying to wheedle me into being at his beck and call .
- The spell of the primitive upon women is masterful up to the time of contact .
- This did not mean, however, that the grand alliance could impose its wishes upon france, or, for that matter, upon spain .
- Of course there's no reason why they should, he's a useful and obedient lackey in their struggle for foreign markets .
- My wife has such an voice that everyone coveys her
- She wanted her boy friend to lick her boots all the time
- " no ; captivity his subdued me - i have been here so long .
, "俯首征, 古耳德氏俯首征"英文