音標：[ dǎotā ] 讀音:"倒塌"怎麼讀"倒塌"的意思用"倒塌"造句
- The tower collapsed in a heap of ruin .
- I thought the structure was going to crash .
- And the marina building had started to go .
- I happened to see the collapse of the building .
- The earthquake was the cause of the building 's collapse .
- The wrinkling of the hills would make them crumble .
- The house fell down .
- One wall of the temple hospital crumbled, the roof caved in .
- The house collapsed .
- The house was so old that it was decaying and about to fall down .