- He was seized with a sudden idea to do sth.
- He was seized with a sudden desire to do sth.
- Now is the best time to do sth .
- You will jolly well have to do sth.
- He asked them to do so-and-so .
- It can be the explanation that people give for why something is done .
- When making a request for somebody to do something , " bask " is the most usual and informal word .
- " occasion , opportunity and chance " all indicate a time when it is possible to do something .
- " need not " " do not " and " have to " mean that there is a lack of obligation to do something .
- " opportunity " and " chance " suggest that the necessary physical circumstances for doing something are present .