- deadlock; impasse; stalemate
短語和例子打破僵局 break a deadlock; 談判陷入僵局。 the negotiations have reached an impasse
- 破僵局: break the deadlock
- 塞車 僵局: gridlock
- 處于僵局: be at a deadlock
- 打開僵局: break the impasse; find a solution for a problem; find a way out of a stalemen ...
- 打破僵局: break the ice; break a deadlock; find a way out of a stalemate 虎隊首先底線得分, ...
- 打破了僵局: the ice was broken
- 到破了僵局: the ice was broken
- 和棋局面，僵局: stalemate
- 會產生僵局: deadlock or stalemate
- 僵局陪審團: deadlocked jury
- 破冰(打破僵局): break the ice
- 陷入僵局: come to a deadlock; be at a deadlock; reach an impasse 談判陷入僵局。 the negot ...
- 這是個僵局: it's a standoff
- 談判陷入僵局: the negotiations came to a dead lock
- 戰略原子僵局: strategic atomic stalemate
- 打破僵局，消除拘謹: break the ice
- 打破了一年的僵局: break a year-long deadlock
- 聲稱已打破僵局: claim to have broken the deadlock
- 他總算打破僵局: he managed to break the ice
- 陷入僵局的會談: stalled peace talks
- 在停頓中, 陷入僵局: at a stand
- 尋求打開僵局的途徑: explore possible paths for ending the stalemate
- 草場上可怕的踐踏聲打破了致命的僵局: the dreadful tread on the meadow broke the deadly deadlock
- 虎隊首先底線得分打破僵局: the tigers broke the ice with a touchdown
- 僵拇,拇屈曲畸形: hallux flexus
- 僵片: ginned dead cotton
- Otherwise the prospect is for stalemate .
- Here was a deadlock in strategic thought .
- His tricks will bring us into a stalemate .
- What we have to do now is to break the ice .
- The tigers broke the ice with a touchdown .
- The silence was not very prolonged .
- The negotiations have reached an impasse .
- This was at least a temporary relief from the impasse .
- The negotiations came to a dead lock .
- Bold talent recovered first .