- 僵持: refuse to budge; be stalemat ...
- 使相持不下: equipoise
- 相持不下: each sticks to his own stand.; be locked in a stalemate; both are locked in a ...
- 雙方相持不下: neither side would give in
- 雙方爭持不下: both sides stuck to their own stand
- 僵持: (of both parties) refuse to budge; be stalemated; in a stalemate; refuse to gi ...
- 這樣不斷盤問他可能支持不下去: he may break under continuous questioning
- 核僵持: nuclear stalemate
- 使僵持: stalemate
- 僵持畢竟: hold out
- 僵持的局面: glued state
- 僵持狀態: stalemate
- 形成僵持局面: stiffen up
- 不下墨: ink retreating from foumtain roller; ink retreating from fountain roller; stri ...
- 不下于: 1.(不少于) as many as; no less than 不下于五十萬人 no less than half a million peo ...
- 吃不下: not feel like eating; be unable to eat any more;cannot eat due to loss of appe ...
- 穿不下: s size
- 放不下: can’t put it down; fail to extend
- 住不下: cannot accommodate (because of limitation of space)
- 保持不變: stay the same = remain the same
- 保持不變，因此: output
- 保持不變的: adapt; remain unchangeable; remain unchanged
- 保持不變量: hold constant
- 保持不動: keep still; keestill
- 保持不動（別動）: keestill
- Working undercover cocaine buy . a standoff developed
- Cuomo has said repeatedly that he won ' t get in the race , but he has not ruled out accepting draft at a deadlocked convention
- With the score tied in the closing seconds and a game on the line , the rockets put the ball in rafer alston ' s hands and let him go to work
- Total gross in 2000 , during the bush / gore standoff , came to $ 60 million , despite a top price ticket then of $ 85 ( with " the lion king " getting $ 90 )
在布什和戈爾（在總統大選中）僵持不下之際， 2000年的票房總收入達到6千萬美元，盡管當時最高的票價也只有85美元（除了《獅子王》賣到了90美元） 。
- France and germany had been deadlocked over * how to share out the costs of bringing in the candidates , * who are all poorer than eu countries and will be eligible for some of the $ 79 billion * that the union gives to its farmers and neediest regions
- Any solution [ to soviet economic malaise ] , however , is hostage to the crisis of authority , creating a catch - 22stalemate between perestroika and glasnost , between economics and politics : any measure to shore up the economy only fans public anger and reduces the authority of the government
- Any solution [ to soviet economic malaise ] , however , is hostage to the crisis of authority , creating a catch - 22 stalemate between perestroika and glasnost , between economics and politics : any measure to shore up the economy only fans public anger and reduces the authority of the government