音標：[ jiāngchí ] 發音：
- There was this deadlock of passion between them .
- The fighting seemed to be stalemated .
- A similar sort of stalemate existed at sea .
- We were then at a full stand .
- Now the absurd situation was open, jack blushed too .
- There was this deadlock of passion between them, and she was stronger .
- One can only gently insinuate something else into its convulsive grasp .
- I feared that if we delayed, the negotiations would be smothered in endless detail .
- He stood in front of the car, waiting for them to push him in, his eyes wide with astonishment, his impulses deadlocked, trying to remember something .
- The situation was deadlocked ; the planet doomed