- 1.(不能活動) stiff
短語和例子覺得兩腿僵硬 feel stiff in the legs2.(呆板的) rigid; inflexible
短語和例子僵硬的公式 a rigid formula; 僵硬態度 rigid attitude; 僵硬性 stiffness
- 壁僵硬: rigid wall; rigidity wall
- 變僵硬: stiffen
- 肩僵硬: shoulder stiffness
- 僵硬的: hard-shelled; rigid; spastic; stark; stiff; stilted
- 僵硬地: stiffly
- 僵硬肩: stiff shoulder
- 僵硬手: stiff hand
- 僵硬膝: stiff knee
- 僵硬性: boardiness
- 僵硬著: stiffly
- 強直, 僵硬: rigdity; rigiditas
- 使僵硬: stiffen
- （外表）僵硬的: stark
- 腹肌僵硬: abdominal musclar rigidity
- 羔羊僵硬病: stiff lamb disease
- 宮頸僵硬: rigidity of cervix
- 關節僵硬: alkalosis; anchylosis; ankylosis; stiffness of joint
- 肌肉僵硬: muscle rigidity
- 肌肉僵硬的: muscle-bound
- 僵硬的公式: a rigid formula
- 僵硬的膠料: boardy compound
- 僵硬后凍結: post rigor freezing
- 僵硬價格: rigid price
- 僵硬態度: rigid attitude
- 僵土: dead clay
- 僵痛的: lame
- Joints stiffen with advancing years .
- There the dead man lay , stark and stiff .
- I felt stiff and weary in the evenings .
- He felt of his ears. they were stiff and cold .
- Annie shook a very rigid finger in his face .
- My legs strained awkwardly .
- She has a rather wooden manner .
- This foundation was not only vague but inelastic .
- The skin on my face felt as hard as a crab's back .
- I don't feel so cold now; but heavy and numb .