- an out-of-the-way place; little known region; backwater
短語和例子窮鄉僻壤 remote and undeveloped place; a remote, backward place
- 荒村僻壤: desert
- 窮鄉僻壤: remote villages; a district shut off from the outside world; an obscure villag ...
- 〔美國〕窮鄉僻壤，邊遠地區。: backcountry
- 窮鄉僻壤, 未開發的土地: back lands
- 這里過去是窮鄉僻壤現在鐵路公路都暢通了: this formerly inaccessible place can now be reached by road and rail
- 僻巷: side-lane; narrow out of the way lane
- 僻路: byway; seldom-traveled road
- 僻字: a rare word
- 僻陋: secluded and desolate
- 屁: 名詞1.(屁股) hip 拍馬屁 lick sb.'s boots2.(用來罵人或指斥詩文、言語的荒謬) nonsense 狗屁不通 ...
- It is disturbing to think that a dangerous wild animal is still at large in the quiet countryside