- 僻靜: secluded; lonely
- 的: 4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...
- 地方: place; space; room
- 清靜的地方: a quiet spot
- 幽靜的地方: retirement
- 僻靜的大街: boulevard des solitudes
- 僻靜的街道: a quiet street
- 僻靜的住處: hermitage
- 僻靜的小海灣: a secluded cove
- 隱蔽而安靜的地方或角落: nuk njk
- 安靜的地段: a quiet location
- 僻靜: secluded; lonely 僻靜的地方 a secluded place [spot]; 僻靜的街道 a quiet street
- 暴露的地方: exposed location
- 避光的地方: a dark place
- 別的地方: somewhere else
- 補綴的地方: darn
- 常去的地方: a house of call; purlieu
- 初戀的地方: the place of first love; the place of the first love
- 定的地方: the place promised in our early days
- 多蛇的地方: a snaky place
- 躲避…的地方: shelter from
- 分離的地方: separation
- 附近的地方: environs
- 高檔的地方: sort of an upscale place
- 更好的地方: a better place
- They went down to a discreet part of the corridor .
- He took huck to a lonely place to have a talk with him .
- Let us seek out some desolate shade, and there weep our sad bosoms empty .
- They walked along the water's edge to a quiet spot and sat down on a low stone wall .
- Just as they reached a very gloomy and deserted part, they suddenly observed a dark object in the middle of the road some distance in front of them .
- Stay married 3 . buy a detached house
- He lived in rather a lonely part of the country
- The following day he had lunch with connie and hilda , at some discreet place
- On sunday my brother and i went to the countryside to take some photographs . we drove a car to a quiet place near the mountains . we left in the mornong befor the sun got too hot
- After abandoning the diggers , which are often stolen , criminals usually transport the atms by truck to quiet areas where they can spring them open and get at the money inside