音標：[ bèijing ] 發音：
- She lives in a quiet corner of yorkshire .
- They had stood parting in the silent highway .
- It is a corner room, and has windows on two sides .
- Francis contracted pneumonia in a lonely hotel .
- The locality appeared to be less private than i had expected .
- They went down to a discreet part of the corridor .
- He took huck to a lonely place to have a talk with him .
- He would drive into the towns but try to use only the back streets .
- Another advantage to the first one cell is the greater privacy .
- You found some unobserved and quiet spot and drowned her .