音標：[ rú ] 發音：
- This is done in astronomy, with the help of the julian day .
- People called him the dog and called his philosophy cynicism .
- Cynics are only happy in making the world as barren to others as they have made it for themselves .
- Shakespeare, for example, dipped into north's translation of plutarch's lives for the plots of julius casear .
- I have some friends in an abbey near frejus
- Association of chen yinke and scholars in the shu state
- Calvin : well , i don ' t think being fussy is bad
- An mao - zhong , luan ye - mei , le shi - ru and zhang wen - ji
- Confucian and taoism ' s similarity of biological ethic
- On confucious , mencious and xun zi ' s promotion of confucianism