音標：[ yōuhuì ] 讀音:"優惠"怎麼讀"優惠"的漢語解釋
- The dealer reduced the price for cash down .
- You get a coupon for every 3 gallons of petrol .
- It was the offer of a small house, on very easy terms .
- Professional education is a privilege in some countries .
- Big business enjoys certain priviledges that small ones do not .
- There are other concession to agriculture, forestry and small businesses .
- "pricing" means mainly "good" loan rates and liberal loan policies .
- A reduction in protection generally reduces the special benefits from preferences .
- By reducing the investment risk, tax incentives stimulate the early stages of wing power development .
- The man said that the pen was worth $ 10 , but as a special favor , he would let me have it for $ 8 .