音標：[ fēngé ] 讀音:"分隔"怎麼讀"分隔"的漢語解釋
- The atlantic ocean separates america from europe ..
- There are three separate, sealed compartments in joe's chest .
- I see that the stalls in the second stable are not perfect .
- Conformity is a surface that separates younger strata from older rocks .
- Many organic acids are strongly compartmentalized in plant cells .
- The reaction systems become part of a highly compartmented organization .
- Each of us is boxed off from the others in his own little office .
- The bookcases that do duty as room dividers are bought from the same store .
- American pragmatism produces a penchant for examining issues separately .
- The processes of adherence and particle ingestion are two separate processes .