音標：[ qiēduàn ] 發音：
- You need a sharp knife to cut through the knot .
- North and south germany were severed .
- We cut loose from our temporary allies .
- We can therefore disconnect this bond(5a) .
- Thus he burned his public bridges .
- A tight blockade cut napoleon's supply lines .
- We were cut off in the middle of our conversation .
- Please joint this chicken before sending it .
- Disconnection is the reverse of synthetic steps or reactions .
- A high-temperature cut-out isolates power supply to the heater .