音標：[ qiēpiàn ] 發音：
- Put a section of tissue under the microscope .
- The surface of the slice is smoothed by sanding .
- Would you like to carve ?
- After microtomy the sulphur is sublimed away under vacuum .
- In this case a frozen-section examination is most helpful .
- Sections of the lungs at this stage would show larvae in the bronchioles .
- I also have noticed that the way foods are chopped or sliced , the methods of cooking .
- Raymond : yes , you are supposed to slice them first , and then cut them into tiny pieces .
- To avoid edge effect, models should only be sliced immediately before their optical analysis .
- These values were used to reduce the fringe orders to correspond to slices of uniform thickness .