音標：[ jiāzhòng ] 讀音:"加重"怎麼讀"加重"的漢語解釋
- The pain is often exacerbated by certain foods .
- His illness was aggravated by anxiety .
- I wouldn't think of putting you to any further strain .
- Respiratory infections may also initiate excerbations .
- He paused for effect .
- An award of aggravated damages if still compensatory .
- She said with a very emphatic pronunciation "shiftless" .
- Teddy's energetic, bouncing head punctuated his remarks .
- We don't need to burden the clerical people with that .
- A disease takes its course .