音標：[ láodònglì ] 讀音:"勞動力"怎麼讀"勞動力"的漢語解釋
- Labour was scarce; but wages fell nevertheless .
- Growth models usually consider labor as homogeneous .
- Recruiting and employing forced labour was one of the war crimes .
- Unemployed people are sometimes characterized as "surplus labor. "
- That is because of a mismatching of the supply of labor and the demand for it .
- In many developing countries the supply of workers far exceeds the demand .
- One component of the earning power of labor is its inborn characteristics .
- Employers in the united states gain, of course, from the extra supply of labor .
- The out flow of redundant labor from the rural sector would raise the land-labor ratio .
- The price of labor is also an extremely important economic factor on the input side .