音標：[ huìlǜ ] 讀音:"匯率"怎麼讀"匯率"的漢語解釋
- Prices are variable according to the exchanges .
- Find out how the exchange is .
- With flexible exchange rates, however, the deficit cannot last .
- The rate of foreign exchange, once established, was supposedly fixed .
- A long-term equilibrium rate of foreign exchange was sought by all countries .
- We found that monetary policy was more powerful with flexible exchange rates .
- Widely fluctuating exchange rates may adversely affect international trade .
- Some people do not want to have to gamble on what exchange rates will hold in the future .
- Exchange-rate flexibility means that the demand for foreign exchange matches its supply .
- How fiscal policy works with flexible exchange rates is a little more complicated .