- reliability; dependability (inservice); responsibility; probability of reliability
◇可靠性保證 reliability assurance; 可靠性標準 reliability standard; 可靠性分析 fail-safe analysis; 可靠性工程 reliability engineering; 可靠性估計 reliability estimation; 可靠性管理 reliability management; 可靠性規范 reliability specification; 可靠性技術 reliability engineering; 可靠性計劃 reliability programme; 可靠性理論 reliability theory; 可靠性設計 reliability design; designing for reliability; 可靠性試驗 reliability test; 可靠性數據 reliability data; 可靠性水平 reliability level; 可靠性系數 reliability coefficient; 可靠性研究 reliability consideration; 可靠性驗證 reliability demonstration; 可靠性指數 reliability index; index of reliability
- One market certainty is uncertainty .
- Its qualities include high credibility .
- The validity of the hypothesis can be tested .
- Corrosion should not significantly reduce reliability .
- The credibility stretched the idea to the limits .
- The term "reliability" has many popular connotation .
- Performance is less important than reliability in a car .
- The larger the degree of reliability, the larger the weight .
- Statesmen prize steadiness and reliability in a partner .
- He accumulated rapidly in support of the soundness of his conclusions .
, "工作可靠性 運行可靠性"英文
, "可靠性 確實"英文
, "可靠性 信賴度 性能最佳性 確實性"英文
, "可靠性, 安全性"英文