- Epoxy structures can be similarly identified .
- He felt as lonely as when he had not known her .
- Epoxy structures can be similarly identified, provided they are not fully alkylagted .
- If we take a wheel, and spin it in empty space, it will go the same way forever .
- For the fourth time mr. driscoll had said it, and always in the same hard tone .
- He spoke gently to her, and she replied with a like undemonstrativeness .
- Consequently the arguments we have used so far in this section can be applied, equally, to a whole atom .
- Similarly, either an addition of positive charge or a removal of negative charge will result in an excess positive charge .
- We share your hope for future success in the relentless pursuit and cutting off of the beaten enemy .
- Equally unbelievable to think that man like keefe or pierce would go to this length to try to force him to switch .