- It was glassy, expressionless, immobile .
- Pablo looked at him through his bleary eyes .
- The sodden eye had kept something of the loveliness of their blue .
- In the dark of my room, i imagined that i saw again the heavy grey face of the paralytic .
- Some of the animals were screaming and gibbering, racing around in their cages, while others were comatose and lethargic .
- Day began with the whire of the malingers and the glum face and fixed eyes of the man with a grievance .
- A person regarded as dull - witted or sluggish
- Deprived of the power of motion or feeling ; benumbed
- I like the one with the two left eyes
- Where , uh , i saw him get glassy eyed