音標：[ qìmǐn ] 讀音:"器皿"怎麼讀"器皿"的意思用"器皿"造句
- The empty vessel makes the greatest sound .
- All our glass and china is kept in the cupboard .
- There was a great deal of breakage in that shipment of glassware .
- Some utensils were in a state of decay when they were unearthed .
- This ware is suitable for decorative purpose but unsuitable for utility .
- Though an earthen vessel, it held so great a treasure .
- They sought out potters who had once made copies of the ancient vessels .
- The external surface of culture vessel is, of course, subject to contamination .
- She made sure that the glassware and earthenware were always spotlessly clean .
- Dry heat is used principally to sterilize glassware on other heatstable solid materials .