音標：[ pēnshè ] 讀音:"噴射"怎麼讀"噴射"的漢語解釋
- Flames were leaping out of the windows .
- The two constituents project to different heights .
- Blood spurted as the conveyer belt moved on .
- Burners sprayed atomized fuel .
- Spraying the liquid turns it into many fine droplets .
- The water came out with a spurt .
- The oil rushes up the tube and spouts up as a gusher .
- Shading is applied to the drawing by crayon or spray .
- Sprays should be timed to coincide with the end of egg hatching .
- I had always wanted to photograph the spray of bombardier beetles .