- Children shouldn't stay out after dark .
- The children love playing out in the open .
- She is outdoors gardening every afternoon .
- He liked to be out of doors .
- Cattle left outdoors to fend for themselves thrived on this god-given hay .
- He passed hours in the open air, sitting with folded hands like a placid, homely household god .
- Both picnics and barbeques are friendly, informal social events that offer an opportunity to enjoy a meal outside in pleasant surroundings .
- Cowboys spend most of their time out of doors
- Farm workers spend most of their time outdoors
- Is spend time outdoors with our friends and family