音標：[ zuòbiāoxiàn ] 讀音:"坐標線"怎麼讀
- At any point the convergence is the angle between the meridian as represented on the plane and the n grid line .
- They form a three-parametric, orthogonal net and may be chosen as coordinate lines of a special, curvilinear coordinate system .
- Standard test method for measuring optical distortion in transparent parts using grid line slope
- At any point the convergence is the angle between the meridian as represented on the plane and the n grid line
- Two years ago government cartographers in north - eastern china said some local government websites had “ seriously threatened national security ” by displaying secret maps with contours , elevations and grid lines
- Consider three mutually perpendicular coordinate lines ( the - , - , and - axes ) with their zero point at a common point , called the origin . the three axes form the right - handed system , that is , if the fingers of the right hand are curled so that they curve form the positive - axes toward the positive - axes , the thumb points in the direction of the positive - axes