音標：[ bàoguǎn ] 讀音:"報館"怎麼讀"報館"的意思用"報館"造句
- Steve intended to go to the local newspaper .
- A newspaperman says they want versified squibs .
- The tsarist government closed down the newspaper in december 1905 .
- On the heels of the police who investigated the robbery came reporters and photographers .
- At the same time their printing presses, newspapers, bookstores and libraries exposed the residents to mental activity .
- He had an idea that anything accepted by a paper was published immediately, and as he had sent the manuscript in on friday he expected it to come out on the following sunday .
- The newspaper owner failed to pull the paper round
- From now on i ' ll （ = i shall ） come for the newspapers every monday
- Mr bloom said , and i ll take it round to the telegraph office
布盧姆先生說， “我把它送到電訊報報館去。 ”
- Teddy : to the local newspaper to make a report and give them a photograph of the bird