音標：[ duōniào ] 讀音:"多尿"怎麼讀
- This is frequently noted clinically as a period of diuresis .
- Physical - frequent urination , coughing , pain and other forms of discomfort
- Daily urine output was about 8 - 9 l during the hospital course , and urine specific gravity was almost always fixed ( 1 . 000 - 1 . 001 )
- Urodynamic studies revealed marked increase of maximal urethral closure pressure ( mucp ) - 210 cm h20 , caused by decompensation of polyuria
- In clinic , it mainly shows that no symptom in early period , there are about three excesses and one little , namely , eat too much food , drink too much water , and urinate too much , reduce your weight , decrease your restore ability and immunity , which all bring much trouble and pain to the patient all his life
- Ammonium chloride is rapidly absorbed from the gastro - intestinal tract . the ammonium ion is converted in urea into the liver ; the anion thus liberated into the blood stream and extracellular fluids causes a metabolic acidosis and decreases the ph of the urine ; this is followed by a transient diuresis
- Once the b cells function declines and the amount of insulin release is not enough , a series of symptoms of heat of deficiency will appear , including thirst , a desire for drinking , easy hunger , more urine , fatigue , nausea , reddened tongue , thready and quick pulse , etc . once yin is in deficiency , heat will be in the interior body