音標：[ jiājù ] 讀音:"夾具"怎麼讀"夾具"的意思用"夾具"造句
- Work-holding devices are called jigs and fixtures .
- In the school shop it is used for projects like hammer heads and clamp parts .
- In the school shop, it is used for projects like hammer heads and clamp parts .
- The outer coil needs holding in position very carefully by means of a harness .
- The surface of the table is cut with t slots so that workholding devices such as the vise can be clamped to them .
- If a range of specimen sizes is needed for materials tests, the fixtures should be carefully scaled to the specimen .
- The loading fixture shown in fig. 6. 5 is of the fixed-grip design, utilizing a wedging system capable of hand-generated loads up to 2. 5 tons .
- The particular advantage of the compliance measurement method is that the loading fixtures used can be identical to those needed for fracture tests or crack-propagation tests of materials .
- Anchorage , grip and coupler for prestressing tendons
- The parts and units of jigs and fixtures . hinger shaft