- The coat was well cut and well made .
- My kindness is lost upon him .
- At first, she told herself that she asked nothing better .
- "and that" he added thoughtfully, "might be all for the best. "
- It was not a bright splendid summer evening, though fair and soft .
- "well, if i had a son of my own," said the nobleman, "i would want no fairer wife for him than this. "
- I can't pump up tears, to look graceful, over the most fortunate thing that ever happened to her .
- "just ordinary brains," said peter, "middling good, and middling bad, like most of the folks round here. "
- A handsaw is a good thing , but not to shave with
- Nothing is worth more than a mind well instructed