音標：[ jìjiéxìng ] 讀音:"季節性"怎麼讀
- The town relies on the seasonal tourist industry for jobs .
- Ticks are widely distributed but usually seasonal in their activities .
- A lot of food is seasonal, appearing only at certain times of the year .
- Bournes are a particular case with a seasonal flow depending on winter rainfall .
- No other explanation than this model for seasonal breeders needs to be invoked .
- The seasonal nature of agricultural labor has been aggravated by the concentrated development of industry in cities .
- In terms of stream flow, there are three general types of streams: ephemeral, intermittent, and perennial .
- A mathematical model of seasonal creature population
- Most people are familiar with seasonal influenza
- Seasonal adjustment of hong kong s monetary statistics