音標：[ guānzhí ] 讀音:"官職"怎麼讀"官職"的意思用"官職"造句
- He jockeyed himself into office .
- He and his office were one .
- He was dressed in his official morning coat, with his chain of office about his neck .
- The twenties and thirties saw women not only voting but also holding offices high and low .
- I see there is a people rising that i cannot win either with gifts, honors, offices, or places .
- The political imperative of gaining office and then holding it cuts across the complete spectrum of political system .
- The campus had its candidates, its managers, its bosses, its machines, as had the state .
- Yet all the officeholders are faced with a much wider range of issues than the ones that inspired them to seek office .
- The mayor wear her chain of office round her neck
- He shoulders the responsibility of high political office