音標：[ guānqiāng ] 讀音:"官腔"怎麼讀"官腔"的漢語解釋
- It's all germanic government prose to the life .
- A harder professional tone came into his voice .
- "that's all, young man," he said, his tone abrupt, official .
- " that ' s all , young man , " he said , his tone abrupt , official
- Humphys book laments the growth of " cliched , dumbed - down , inflated and bogus management - speak " which he says now passes for english
- The poems in middle school is decling . as a felling that the students dislike poems is clearly shown , this directly leads to the bad style of writing . it seems that the compositions the students write are false , long , hollow and full of official jargon
中學語文詩歌教學日益走向低迷，學生厭詩的情緒十分明顯，直接影響到作文的“假、大、空” ， “官腔官調，文風惡劣” ( 《招生考試報》 ) 。
- The chinese often use the sun and moon in congratulatory remarks or celebratory expressions . one such example is to say that " the sun and the moon celebrate together . " previously , i had thought that these idioms were too common and stereotyped ; i never used such descriptions because the feeling seemed to be " fake .