音標：[ zhòu ] 讀音:"宙"怎麼讀"宙"的漢語解釋
- Zeus and hera bickered constantly .
- In olympus, zeus congratulated himself that his favourite son had behaved so nobly .
- Hera, known to us chiefly as the wife of zeus, was a daughter of cronus and rhea .
- But zeus, the chief of the olympian gods, gave law to mankind as his greatest present .
- Zeus and hera spent their wedding night on samos, and it lasted three hundred years .
- After zeus's abduction of aegina, her father the river-god asopus came to corinth in search of her .
- Looking up from the moon's surface, the apollo astronauts were able to see the great, shining earth .
- The king, as the supreme judge, was believed to have been invested with his office and authority by zeus himself .
- Or is his blood no longer good enough , zeus
- Time to visit joo hwan at the internet cafe tomorrow