音標：[ shàoyáng ] 讀音:"少陽"怎麼讀"少陽"的漢語解釋
- Cautious removal of shaoyang assitant fire
- They are the manifestations of half exterior and half interior seen in shaoyang disease or malaria
- Re - discussion of shaoyang diseases - stagnation of qi and retention of fluid being the main pathologic changes of shaoyang diseases
- Clinical observation on the therapeutic effect of acupuncture of hand - shaoyang meridian acupoints for treatment of upper - limb spasm in stroke patients
- In clinic , it can not only help to divert the outer wind , clear head and eyes , but also can nourish the " sui - hai " and release the " shaoyang meridian "
- Each limb is distributed by taiyin and yangming meridians are on the anterior border , shaoyin and taiyang meridians are on the posterior border , and jueyin and shaoyang meridians are on the midline