音標：[ shǎo; shào ] 讀音:"少"怎麼讀"少"的漢語解釋
- The resources of new york are rather meagre .
- We are struggling along on a tiny income .
- "you've nearly got nothing on, 'he said .
- The hammer is missing from my tool-box .
- She never does more work than she can help .
- I read much less now than i did at school .
- Let 's sit down and take a rest for a while .
- Explain as little as possible without being brusque .
- He spends less time at work than at play .
- There was so little time for agitation .