音標：[ gōngzuòliáng ] 讀音:"工作量"怎麼讀"工作量"的漢語解釋
- The amount of work involved was simply too great .
- One of the most difficult factors to overcome is the wide operating range .
- Payment will be in proportion to the work done , not to the time spent doing it .
- In the postwar interval there has been a tendency toward rising amounts of overtime working .
- To minimize computer requirements, system frequency response is often compromised .
- They are based on an hourly , daily or weekly rate or on a certain amount of work done .
- Her work load was phenomenal, and yet, margaret insisted upon maintaining an active role as wife and mother .
- It saves several columns of calculating in the work-up since tunnel wall effect on the horizontal tail is then nonexistent .
- I work twice as hard as the leg muscles of a dash runner, of the arm muscles of a heavy-weight boxing champ .
- Reducing the workload of and mental stress on teachers