音標：[ gōngshí ] 讀音:"工時"怎麼讀"工時"的漢語解釋
- Such hours attract a pay premium .
- Historically, the supply curve of hours has followed this configuration .
- Just like that, a job involving 2400 man-hours of labor went to pieces before my eyes .
- When the men went there to do it up they found the interior of the house in a state of indiscribable filth .
- Water and baker executives stated flatly that it is simply because it took the americans more hours to build the equipment .
- As already noted, there are many ways of depicting average income, including per member of the population, per worker, or per hour worked .
- Displays baseline dates , work , and costs
- Sometimes you need to follow actual work closely .
- Increase the working hours for one or more resources
- A measure of the value of work performed so far