音標：[ shìmiàn ] 讀音:"市面"怎麼讀"市面"的意思用"市面"造句
- The lines were getting hard and they had to let me go .
- Prices are low in sympathy with the general depression .
- The london market is so glutted with new americans .
- It is quoted at ￡ 5 .
- Trade is flourishing .
- I was glad to learn that our piano, our parlour organ and our melodeon were to be the best instruments of the kind that could be had in the market .
- It was a sharp stick to play on those who, now finding the market favorable to their designs in its falling condition, were harvesting of fortune .
- Is the best protection lock on the market
- Or they can buy and sell existing bonds
- It is not very popular in the market